Online School Graduation FAQs

Can I transfer credits from a homeschool portfolio or from standardized exams?

In general, students can apply public school credits or earned credits for homeschool work toward their graduation requirements at Insight School of Oklahoma (ISOK). Students who enroll with a transcript or a homeschool portfolio will speak with an ISOK placement coordinator who will evaluate satisfactory completion of the documented work as it relates to ISOK standards.

Who issues the diploma?

Can my child apply to college after graduating from ISOK?

Absolutely. When your child graduates, they’ll earn a valid diploma issued by ISOK, a state-approved public school. They’ll also receive all the records required for the college application process:

  • Valid transcripts
  • Public school SAT/ACT scores
  • Teacher recommendations
  • School extracurricular activities
  • A student portfolio and culminating project

Colleges and universities have begun to appreciate that independent study programs such as ISOK often do a better job of preparing students for college because of the important time management and individual responsibility skills they impart. Students from programs such as ISOK often make the transition to college more readily than many of their counterparts.

Where Can I Find the Most Recent Oklahoma State School Report Cards?