Title IX and IV Non-Discrimination Notice
Insight School of Oklahoma (ISOK) is committed to providing an environment that is free from all forms of sex discrimination, which includes sex discrimination, sexual harassment (including sexual violence), as regulated by Title IX, and to insuring the accessibility of appropriate grievance procedures for addressing all complaints regarding all forms of sex discrimination and sexual harassment. ISOK reserves the authority to independently deal with sex discrimination and sexual harassment whenever becoming aware of their potential existence, regardless of whether a complaint has been lodged in accordance with the grievance procedure. ISOK reserves the authority to address sex discrimination and sexual harassment even if the same, similar or related circumstances are also being addressed under another policy, whether of ISOK or another entity. Furthermore, ISOK reserves the right to pursue sexual misconduct violations that fall outside of the scope of Title IX based on ISOK's judgment that the alleged actions are contrary to any part of its code of conduct or employee handbook.
Information and Assistance
Sex Discrimination and Sexual Harassment means conduct of a sexual nature that meets any of the following:
- Sex discrimination occurs when a person, because of their sex, is denied participation in or the benefits of any education program or activity that receives federal financial assistance.
Sexual harassment means conduct on the basis of sex that satisfies one or more of the following:
- A school employee conditioning education benefits on participation in unwelcome sexual conduct (i.e., quid pro quo); or
- Unwelcome conduct that a reasonable person would determine is so severe, pervasive, and objectively offensive that it effectively denies a person equal access to the school's education program or activity; or
- Sexual assault (as defined in the Clery Act), dating violence, domestic violence, or stalking as defined in the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA). Sexual harassment can be verbal, nonverbal or physical.
Any individual, who believes they may have experienced any form of sex discrimination or sexual harassment, or who believes that they have observed such actions taking place, may receive information and assistance regarding the School’s policies and reporting procedures from any of the following:
- Title IX Coordinator & Director of Shared Services: Megan Moser, email@example.com (405) 835-2133 ext 3010; 1117 S Douglas Blvd Suite E, Midwest City, OK 73130
- Head of School: Jennifer Wilkinson, firstname.lastname@example.org (405) 835-2133 ext 1008; 1117 S Douglas Blvd Suite E, Midwest City, OK 73130
Additionally, you may contact the Office of Civil Rights by calling 1-800-421-3481.